POLINI MOTORI – TIME TRAVEL POLINI 23 K GOLD VESPA and POLINI 171CC 4-STROKE VESPA
Polini 23 K Gold Vespa: the classical nature of a vehicle that made the history of our country revisited in a modern, brilliant and challenging.
Polini Vespa 171cc 4stroke: from standard use on the road to the race tracks, with a race tuning ready to ride.
Polini Motori arrives at EICMA 2016 as sole protagonist of a time travel, starting from the past and the tradition to the present, looking at the future and the never ending research of results and better performance.
This is Vespa for Polini Motori: from a classic and timeless overview you switch to a race version of a bike that still today attracts many generations.
Polini Motori moves up trends, ideas and market demands and it becomes time machine at EICMA 2016 with the exclusive Polini 23 K Gold Vespa and the Vespa 171cc 4 Stroke
POLINI 23 K GOLD VESPA
After the great success achieved with the first presentation during EICMA 2014, the symbol of the rebirth of our country, revisited by polini in a version of the modern design but always elegant, comes back to be displayed in all its brilliance. The Polini gold Vespa is the result of wise and perfect union of about 500 high quality 23K pure gold leaves. The complex art and the difficulty in positioning the golden leaves, very light and fragile, make this Vespa a masterpiece. In short, the Polini gold Vespa is beautiful and unique outside with its body in 23 k gold, inside it becomes intriguing, to be discovered in all its details able to ensure high power under all conditions of use.
ENGINE: TECHNICAL DETAILS
Inside the golden armor of the Polini Vespa, beats an unique heart, full of love and endless passion for engines.
- The engine is equipped with the famous Polini 130cc cylinder.
- The exhaust system is the very famous Polini one for Vespa Primavera 125.
- The crankshaft is the special Polini advanced one.
- The carburetor is the Polini CP 24 mm one.
- The Digital ignition is with 12 Volt lighting system.
- The intake manifold is reed model.
- The clutch is racing with double spring.
- The primary gear is Z = 27-69
POLINI 171CC 4 STROKE VESPA
The Polini 171cc 4stroke vespa has debuted this year during the Polini Italian Cup, starting off a spectacular and interesting single-brand championship. From the daily use, here on the track, with a list of technical novelties that has shown the sporting features of this vehicle.
ENGINE: TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Polini Ø61 cylinder kit, 171cc (item 140.0216).
- For the best carburetion setting, the ECU has been installed ( item 171.0006)
- Polini Evolution exhaust system, made of aluminum and carbon (item 190.2001)
- Polini cam shaft, designed with a new outline that improves intake and exhaust phases (item 169.4002)
- Polini Maxi-Hi Speed, 118mm increased variator to exploit its opening when assembled together with the fix half-pulley (item 241.718)
- Polini compression Spring with 14% increased charge (item 243.086)
- Polini Evolution Speed Bell, bell machined from a block (item 250.037)
- Polini springs set, to find out the right set up of the original clutch (item 245.088)
- Polini sponge air filter with double layer that increases the filtering surfaces of 40% (item 203.0167)
- Increased gears Z=17/45 (item 202.1412)
- Speed clutch 3G For Race (item 249.058)
- Belt (item 248.106)
A time travel that only who “makes the best even better” can carry out.